If you have submitted your coursework in the Turnitin Online Submission box within Moodle, please access the location where your coursework was originally uploaded.
1. Log into Moodle: https://moodle.aecc.ac.uk/
2. Access the unit
3. Locate the submission dropbox within the Assessment area or section within the unit.
4. Make sure you have selected the correct dropbox. For example: If you have a pre-approved extension, or submitted late past the assignment deadline, please make sure you are looking at the late submission dropbox.
5. Click on the link to open Turnitin
( an example from one unit, is shown below)
6. The Turnitin dashboard appears with your coursework file that was submitted.
7. You will see your indicative grade given for the coursework.
8. Click on your Grade given to open your feedback. This launches the Turnitin Feedback Studio software.
9. The Feedback panel is on the right hand of the next screen that appears.
Look for the blue icons.
10. Click on the SPEECH BUBBLE icon. This opens the INSTRUCTOR FEEDBACK panel. Your Tutor may have attached one of the following feedback methods from a range of options:
A. VIEW RUBRIC - This aligns to marking criteria for the assignment
B. VOICE FEEDBACK - An audio feedback file up to 3 minutes in length. This is not transcribed when you download feedback.
C. TEXT COMMENT - Overall comment by the Tutors on your piece of coursework.
11. In the Turnitin Feedback Studio, where you coursework is visible on the left side of the window, you may sometimes see small blue icons appear on the screen.
These are either free text comments otherwise known as "Bubble comments"
(see example below)
or Quickmarks (see example below)
12. Click on any of the blue icons that appear in your coursework to open and view the descriptive feedback.
When you have finished reading either a Bubble Comment or a QuickMark, click your mouse cursor anywhere outside the expanded Bubble Comment or QuickMark to close it.
13. Finally, Students are recommended to keep copies of your feedback provided by Tutor(s). To download and save a copy of your feedback: click on the Download icon
(see image below: icon with the arrow pointing south direction)