Answered By: Caroline Cooke
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2015     Views: 63

If you can't find the full-text articles you need using AECC, and Bournemouth University, Library resources, we should be able to get them for you via Inter-Library Loan (ILL). There may be a charge for this service depending on your year of study.

Please contact us us for more details.