Answered By: Angela Page Last Updated: Jul 18, 2019 Views: 11
There are 3 bookable Group Study Rooms for student use in the Library; 1 room on the ground floor and 2 pods (which are not fully soundproofed) on the first floor.
- can be booked for between 30 mins and 2 hours at a time
- can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance
- are for groups of between 2 and 6 students.
There are several ways to book:
- You can book them from any computer either on or off campus by going to the 'Library Study Room Bookings' tab which you will find on your LibGuide
- You can use the dedicated room bookings computer outside the upstairs Library door
- You can use the computer opposite the Library desk.
When you book, you will receive an email containing a link that you will need to click on to verify your booking. This email also contains a link enabling you to cancel your booking.
Please ask the Library Team if you need any help booking these rooms or if you have any questions.
Please note: these rooms are for students' use only; they cannot be booked by staff or used for teaching or meetings.