Answered By: Angela Page Last Updated: Jul 02, 2019 Views: 15
To export references from Find It to EndNote Online:
1. Select the articles you want to export by clicking on the folder icons to add them to a folder then selecting 'Go to: Folder View' on the right:
2. Click 'Export':
3. Select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web' and click 'Save':
4. In EndNote Online you will see a message 'Number of records imported:...' (you will be asked to sign into EndNote Online at this point if you are not already signed in):
5. You should be able to see your newly imported references by going to 'My References' and selecting 'All My References', and on the right-hand side selecting Sort by: 'Added to Library - newest to oldest' to see your latest references at the top of the page.
To export references from Find It to :
1. As above
2. Click 'Export', select 'Direct Export in RIS Format' and click 'Save':
3. If using Chrome, you will see a 'Choose Destination' pop-up - ensure 'EndNote' is highlighted and click 'ok'. If using IE11, you will be asked at this stage if you want to open or save the file; select 'open'.
4. In EndNote Desktop, your 'Imported References' will appear in 'My Library' on the left.